I know, I know... I'm still over a year out and don't really need to be working on invitations right now, but I had ordered some paper samples a month or so ago and got the urge to start working on them.
Here's a quick preview of the "working version" of our base (the main part of the invite):
![]() |
| For some reason this picture looks really blurry. It doesn't look like that in Word, I Promise! |
We plan to get a pocket invite so all the the hotel/RSVP/other info will be included there. Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions/Ideas?

pocket invites are nice because then everything is all in one place for people to see. Love the font and everything!!
ReplyDeleteI too love the font! You can never start planning too early with a wedding. It's good to test out ideas and see what might have just sounded better in your head or actually works really well on paper or in person. I made our invites on the website zazzle.com so if you want any ideas, check them out. They give you great starting points with added design so you don't end up feeling overwhelmed with making it a D.I.Y. project and they're reasonably priced.
ReplyDelete