I guess March is teaser month, because you get just a taste of another aspect of our wedding!
I came upon this idea last summer when I was googling different wedding concepts. I was probably searching for "pink wedding bouquet" or something like that when I found this idea. For my bouquet and the bridesmaid's bouquets, we will use real flowers (mostly bright pink gerbera daisies). However, the flower girl will be carrying a felt and button bouquet instead of dropping flowers. And so they are matching, the ring bearer's pillow will have a similar flower on it, and he will be wearing a felt boutonniere. I also plan to use a bouquet matching the flower girl's for the toss bouquet.
I considered trying to make it myself, but it didn't seem cost-efficient once you bought all the supplies. So the week before Christmas, I found someone on Etsy, Miss Jennifer Rae, who custom-makes these bouquets. I put in my order, saying I wanted Pink, Black, White, and Gray with stars. She will start working on it and send me photos along the way to make sure everything is what I wanted.
I got the first round of photos emailed to me this weekend. Here's a preview of these AMAZING flowers! Keep in mind that they aren't made into the bouquets yet, just grouped together.
I'm SOOOOO happy with how they have turned out so far. Can't wait to get the finished product!
No comments:
Post a Comment